HK Legacy Question

Duelah

So I just got the Access: Section X unlock one of my level 50 characters. I know that if i use it, i'll do the quest to find his parts and whatever, and unlock him like that. I also know, that afterwards, I can unlock him on my other toons by paying 1 million creds or some cartel coins. But if I get another toon to level 50, can I just re-do the quest to build him, without having to buy another authorization access? Or am I going to have to keep buying accesses for every toon i make?

Many thanks.

So I just got the Access: Section X unlock one of my level 50 characters. I know that if i use it, i'll do the quest to find his parts and whatever, and unlock him like that. I also know, that afterwards, I can unlock him on my other toons by paying 1 million creds or some cartel coins. But if I get another toon to level 50, can I just re-do the quest to build him, without having to buy another authorization access? Or am I going to have to keep buying accesses for every toon i make?

Many thanks.

If you are f2p, however, you may have to unlock the section x area on any future toons before they can do the quest for HK. I'm not sure that the unlock is account wide.