Is there ever going to be a Mac download/ version download for this game

NateLaughlinn

I am a swtor subscriber iv played the game and followed star wars lucas arts and bioware as long as the company's have existed ilove the games love the movie george and ideas havae been inspiring in my career of media development art and I HAVE MAC 2012 COMPUTER AND I LOVE THIS GAME ITS MY FAVORITE MMORPG GAME EVERAND JUST FAVORITE GAME FOR THAT MATTER AND THE LUCAS ARTS AND BIOWARE TEAM DID AMAZING JOB HERE AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW WELLL THIS GAME EVER BE AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE WITH APPLE AND MAC COMPUTERS WITHOUT HAVING TO CHANGE TO WINDOWS WITH BOOTCAMP AND ALL THAT BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE IK WHO HAVE THIS GAME WISH TO BUT CANT AND THE GAME IS GREAT ME AND MY 38 FRIENDS ALL LOCAL HAVE A GUILD AND SUBSCRIBE EVERY 2 MONTH AND WE REALLY WANTED TO KNOW IF A MAC SYSTEM DOWNLOAD IS EVER GOING TO BE COMPATABLE FOR PLAY SO WE WE ENJOY THE GAME AT TOP EXPERIENCE AND CONTINUE TO PLAY FOR MANY YEARS BECAUSE ITS JUST GREAT AND WERE NOT ABLE TO ENJOY IT ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE IN ABILITY TO DOWNLOAD please here our plead and make a download system available to mac community to itll not only increase popularity but profit as well larger community ....thank you

Sincerely, Mac Reps

Edited by NateLaughlinn