I loath playing my BH merc. Just needing to vent

Darthspirtus

My very first lvl 50 was my BH. I really got wrapped up in the story, especially the first part. But as soon as I hit 50 on him I shelved him. I was just dying way to fast and to often regardless if I was in PVE, or PVP. So I moved on to other classes, and every once in a while I would come back to my BH and try something new, something I read that might make him better.

I tried all the recommended builds, and play styles and he just didnt get any more fun. I actually thought it was me, maybe I really am just that crappy of a player. And I will admit.. Im not the best at pve or pvp, but I hold my own in both just fine with all the other classes.

Now I have at least one 50 in each class on the Imp side and a couple of 50's in a few of those classes that I really enjoy.

I dont know what all BW needs to change in this class but in my opinion it is by far the weekest class in the game in all aspects. There is not one of the trees that are viable to the average player in my opinion. If it wasnt for the legacy buff I would have deleted mine a long, long time ago.

I know there are some descent BH's out there, and my hats off to you, but if the class was on par with the rest of the classes.. You would be great.

This is just my opinion, and maybe I just cant figure out this one specific class or it doesnt fit my play style.

Regardless... thanks for letting me vent, and hopefully with the next big patch Ill have a reason to come back to this character I enjoyed oh so long ago.

i loved my Merc. and i believe i play him quite well, even in PvP.

the problem is, there are people that are just as good, or better than me playing classes that are actually balanced (even OP) in PvP. thus, negating any skill, other than running and hiding, that a well played Merc brings to ANY WZ (and forget RWZ where teamwork, communication, and skill is even more prevalent)

PvE...loved it...then i changed my mods to my VG and noticed i can DPS while moving non-stop (awesome in OPs and LI) while doing AT LEAST 200+ more DPS.

the class, concept, and playablity is great...

other classes just do it better.

i loved my Merc. and i believe i play him quite well, even in PvP.

the problem is, there are people that are just as good, or better than me playing classes that are actually balanced (even OP) in PvP. thus, negating any skill, other than running and hiding, that a well played Merc brings to ANY WZ (and forget RWZ where teamwork, communication, and skill is even more prevalent)

PvE...loved it...then i changed my mods to my VG and noticed i can DPS while moving non-stop (awesome in OPs and LI) while doing AT LEAST 200+ more DPS.

the class, concept, and playablity is great...

other classes just do it better.

Very well said!