Why is this armor not in the game?

Konraxhatred

http://liberi-fatali.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Jedi-Knight-650x217.jpg

The one in the middle of the Jedi Progress video.

When I saw that armor I was excited to get it only to find out it's not even in the game of that design.

WHY all the lies?

Edit: You know what, I'll never see this design, forget about it, I don't think I'll get an answer to this from bioware or anyone :(

Edited by Konraxhatred

pretty sure I've seen guardians wearing that armors model but I think the texture has been changed.

It was changed big time, the cloak is brown, not black the inner armor is white not black like that, the one on the trailer makes it look royal, a high jedi rank battlemaster. *shrugs*

The thread in my signature is a whole compilation of advertised player character looks which are not in the game. I am outraged by this false advertising. Please feel free to bump my thread. This is honestly very annoying that we look much much worse than in the trailers and pictures. And adding those advertised armor sets would be no effort at all. All the resources are in the game and we even see NPCs wearing much better gear. Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I want it for my Knight! It looks so good!

I know, I've wanted the first armor on that picture since I ever saw the trailer. then the 2nd one, when he fights through Sand People on Tattooine! Only the last armor is available, but still in different colors.

Just look how slim are the boots on the Guardian, 2nd image!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue