Selling speeders

StarionX

Ive got several speeders that i havnt used and to save time and get some quick credits i thought i would sell them to a vendor but it wont allow me to do it, these are not bound as it will allow me to put them on the market. They mostly consist of blockade pack ones like crimson claw etc. Could anybody explain why this is or what im doing wrong.

Thanks

Thanks i thought that might be the case, is there a list available for items your unable to sell? im imagining there isnt. Im loving the game but finding the market and the binding items syatem very frustrating. Ive got a extra unbound Advanced Cyan-blue indestructable crystal that i cant put on the market for some reason and i have no use for it

Thanks i thought that might be the case, is there a list available for items your unable to sell? im imagining there isnt. Im loving the game but finding the market and the binding items syatem very frustrating. Ive got a extra unbound Advanced Cyan-blue indestructable crystal that i cant put on the market for some reason and i have no use for it

ya the pink purple version of that crystal couldn't be sold initially either but they added it later, so I imagine they will be sellable sometime

well don't vendor it! Sooner or later you will have use for a +41 endurance crystal.

The GTN market is saturated with speeders so the price is cheap.

If you think you have it bad, before cartel coins you could craft you own speeders and make some good profit. Now you can't even pay for the materials it takes to make them. The whole market was destroyed.

On the plus side all my characters paid pennies to upgrade to awesome looking speeders that level with them.

well don't vendor it! Sooner or later you will have use for a +41 endurance crystal.

yeah i appreciate that they are a useful item for the future but my sabers and my companions already have them and at this early stage of leveling up the coins would probably be more useful