damage pvp class recommendations?

LonePredator

basically ive started to realise that my merc is ineffective unless we are against some under geared opponents or they are stupid enough to let me stand there channeling, i have pretty much no pvp knowledge of other classes because i played my merc so much since this game come out, so im asking people what class would you recommend for me that does a fair ammount of damage but can hold its own against an opponent in a fight, would really appreciate advice etc. :)

As for survivability I like the sorcerer, I seem to be able to keep myself alive while being effective and dash away when needed. DPS I like the shadow/assassin, can setup decently for dps and taking some damage. I can't give insight on any other classes, hopefully others will chime in for you with more detailed opinions

As for survivability I like the sorcerer, I seem to be able to keep myself alive while being effective and dash away when needed. DPS I like the shadow/assassin, can setup decently for dps and taking some damage. I can't give insight on any other classes, hopefully others will chime in for you with more detailed opinions

i would agree but unless you play extremely safe you wont be safe, the seer amount of roots is a pain, it pretty much nulifies the advantage of force speed, now with so many jedis rooting you its such a pain to survive