Will we get more information on RoTHC before the early access cut-off?

Jimsam

This is what the Rise of The Hutt Cartel page has to say:

"Experience 5 new levels, including story-driven missions, as the level cap increases to 55!

Face-off against a frightening new enemy when you battle the nefarious Hutt Cartel.

The fate of the new planet Makeb is at stake... and in your hands.

Stay tuned for more information coming soon - Over the next few months we will reveal more exciting new features!"

I am likely going to buy the 'expansion', i'm looking forward to more story content and the increased level cap and i want to support TOR.

I am just a little bit frustrated by the lack of 'more information coming soon', especially since there is this little carrot of '5 days of early access' dangling in front of me. It's not that i don't trust you guys, but i'd prefer not to blindly throw my money on something when i don't know what it contains.

Any chance we can get more information on these 'exciting new features'?

Any chance we can get the deadline for the early access extended until you actually give us this information?

:D

Well, look at it this way. How long does it take you to play through a big planet? Even if you take your time, it's like 3 play sessions to do a planet. So, how valuable is 5 days of early access really going to be?

If you know you're going to buy it no matter what, then shell out the money for early access.

If you don't think you're going to, then there's probably not going to be any significant new information that's going to make you want to buy it.

I'm not going to pay for Makeb, but if I did, I'm sure I'd sit down on a Saturday morning and finish it that same day. I'll just unsub when they lock me out from future game updates with the new level cap instead.

In many parts of the country, a ticket to a first run movie is $10. That's about 2 hours of entertainment. The larger planets usually take me between 4-6 hours to play through. I'm not sure what additional information is needed to make such a small purchase. But if it's important to you, wait until it comes out and forego the early access.

But really, if you intend to keep playing you're going to need the 5 level increase anyway.

In many parts of the country, a ticket to a first run movie is $10. That's about 2 hours of entertainment. The larger planets usually take me between 4-6 hours to play through. I'm not sure what additional information is needed to make such a small purchase. But if it's important to you, wait until it comes out and forego the early access.

But really, if you intend to keep playing you're going to need the 5 level increase anyway.

10 bucks? Your movies are cheap. Standard movies here come at 12 Eur, 3D at about 14 Eur, 3D IMAX close to 16 Eur. Whilst RotHC comes at 8 Eur.

So well yeh. I can see The Hobbit for 3 hours @ 16 Eur, or I can play RotHC for > 20 hours @ 8 Eur.

Both were an easy pick for me, but well yeh :p.