A suggestion for Ilum (short term) for fun pvp

HammerHermann

I play another mmo on my iPad to pass time when I don't play this and there was a cool concept with mounts in the game that they are doing right now.

Basically mounts (animals) will spawn randomly in open world PvP areas that people can use traps to catch them. They have traps that you can buy for credits or real money. Real money ones have a better chance of trapping them. These mount will walk around randomly in a designated area.

So you guys should have some "broken" speeders out on Illum that spawn randomly. Now I would suggest instead of them just sitting in one spot that they from time to time "malfunction" and take off randomly putting around moving from time to time so that it becomes a little more of a challenge to keep up with location.

Now to get these you need to trap them. I would suggest for a "trap" that you come up with a quest, cartel coin purchase or random spawning "tools" to fix these speeders with a chance to fix it with these tools. Tools are a one time chance to fix. If it does't work you need to buy or find more tools. These tools should stack.

This would get some open world PvP. I would suggest this be same faction as well as cross faction.

I've made some suggestions about Ilum and world pvp a long time ago, with a full system to use a lot of things, like the craft on Ilum, re build defense and improve some aspects. The problem of world pvp is reward, if you want people do world pvp you should reward them to do it. The other problem, that ilum was a huge exemple of it as Wow's wintergrasp, is there's no point to have a huge map when the battle keep happening on the same spot. To few points of interest so everybody keep crowded on the same area and it loses the fun.

My ideas solve this problem and others, if you want check it out here ----> World Pvp My Ilum Map

And other ideas for world pvp here ----> Denova (Rep vs. Imp PvP planet)

And "castle siege" idea using the guilds making it more important ----> Guild HQs

Other ideas that complement those ones

Patch 1.x Guilds

Guild's Quests/Story

Story with different paths

Space Instance/Operation

Legacy

If you like comment, support the ideas to improve the game.