Sith sorceror - no more

awesomepossam

^^^ That pretty much covers it. Nothing like a single target long cast with auto-crit (with afflection up) for at best 5k damage. If you ever get TB off it is because they are ignoreing you, or they are going to fall over laughing at you as your light saber will do more damage.

It's not long cast though, you can get one off in 1 second. L2p issue? Also 5k internal damage is beastly, if you don't value it then it's probably your mistake.

Then again, your namesake is the world's worst wizard, so perhaps you're the world's worst sorc? :D

Edited by Ycoga

Shrug, I prioritize killing them too. They're so squishy and easy to kill. I've played every class pretty extensively except Shadow/Assassin and Merc/Commando (the healing BH/Trooper classes, i might be wrong on their names).

My favorite class was probably Sorc/Sage and I spent the most time on that. But it's just such a waste of time and it's been boring for awhile. I left back in May, logged back into my level 75 WH Sage when FTP hit, saw 2 quickbars, spoke to a few people that told me "go back to GW2" laughed and just erased him. Rolled on another server and do mostly PVE with my siblings and occasional PVP (re-subbed again obviously, FTP kind of sucks).

Sorc/Sage is really only fun in Huttball because that's not a kill map, it's a strategic map. If you could queue only for that you'd probably never see a Sorc/Sage in anything outside of that. Every other WZ is based entirely off TTK and is pretty braindead.

In general this game has very, very poor class balance. I stated what would happen before 1.2 came out and it's been the same, some dumb decisions in ensuing patches and the balance is as bad as ever. The gear imbalance is also awful at 50, and having premades vs PUGs is also amateur level stuff.

This is a PVE game, always was but they accidentally had good PVP in this game prior to 1.2. I think it bothered them that people enjoyed PVP, so they proceeded to gut it. You can see from dev comments that they really hated the PVP players. A lot of those people are now gone, but the new people won't roll back or make the intelligent changes, so it is what it is. A lot of people have stated the PVP is more fun on the forums, it probably is.