Bioware closing threads complaining about the lack of communication why?

ShaddamtheIV

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=53217#post53217

Was closed...why?

it was a very logical complaint made by the OP.

Yes it got some trolls, but why not just punish them rather than a customer complaining about the lack of communication by a company?

Sounds an awful lot like censorship to prevent bad news getting out.

Linking to fansites....i'm sure your dev's reach doesn't go to all the fansites.

Edited by ShaddamtheIV

at a mimimum they could tell us what date they are up to?

that is not asking for much and lets those of us know if maybe there was a problem with their communication emails or our email servers etc.

At minimum you could determine that on your own - read the posts. They're around 25th of July.

at a mimimum they could tell us what date they are up to?

that is not asking for much and lets those of us know if maybe there was a problem with their communication emails or our email servers etc.

No, at a minimum they dont have to do ANYTHING, we are already being blessed with EGA let alone an EXTRA 2 days possible for a total of 7 days, quit your crying

Probably because they've said repeatedly that they won't and can't provide specifics, yet people keep asking anyways.

They don't have to provide specifics of which times each wave will go out but I think they can provide what dates will be part of each wave. I think they can do that for the most part.

Edited by Philmors