Planning on leveling a merc

Riggz

As the title says I plan on leveling a merc

I would love any advice from X, Y, and Z is the best way to level or talent tree X is the best leveling tree. Also when I hit 50 I plan on being a PvP Healer so advice for that would be awesome too

Right now I have a 50 operative and sorc healer so I would like to have a merc up there as well

Ok, Since you're set on being a healer at 50 it'll be alright. As long as you heal. To level use the aresenal spec it is fastest. Healing is amazing on merc but dps just fails in PvP. I got my merc to 50 and find myself annoyed at what an idiot I was to waste the time getting to 50 on it. It now sits on my char page without usage. I highly reccomend NOT lvling a merc but if you still want to herre is a PvP heal spec:http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#300bfRRRbcdkfzZocZf.2 as of dps spec it dont matter what u do itll be spammy and boring. lol. Hope it helps!

Well this is what i think, if your planning on being a healer then i'd say level as a healer.. why.. because you get use to your abilities and your key set ups.. if you level up as a DPS then yes it will be faster but when you hit max level will you know what your doing as a healer? prob not.

Well this is what i think, if your planning on being a healer then i'd say level as a healer.. why.. because you get use to your abilities and your key set ups.. if you level up as a DPS then yes it will be faster but when you hit max level will you know what your doing as a healer? prob not.

This is actually how I leveled my operative and glad I did. I honesty might do this and be healer 100% of time and let HK do work

Or I'll take a break after every planet (so sbout every 4 levels) and respec to heals and PvP. So no matter what I won't be horror 50 without being a healer plenty of times.

Anyone have any get to 50 quick tips? I take forever (4.5 days in game time) so like a month

What I do is quest and PvP alot

Is space worth doing? I usually skip it

I leveled my Merc with a sorc duo, both of us were dps but popped a XP boost and just did flashpoints from 1 to 50, was very fast, especially with rested xp, but it means you cant sit around ingame otherwise you waste the xp boost if not doing anything :mad:

And I would say if youve not experience with healing, you should prob respec every now and then otherwise the shell shock will kill you alone, healing is stressful at times heh