Please bring us ARENAS

Royox

People. I still don't understand why this game has no arenas. It's the "PVP meaning" for lot of people. 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 whathever.

No, I don't like them, never liked arenas. I love WZ's and open PVP...but I know lot of people that would join if this game had arenas.

BW, people want to give you their money, do it the right way!

People. I still don't understand why this game has no arenas. It's the "PVP meaning" for lot of people. 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 whathever.

No, I don't like them, never liked arenas. I love WZ's and open PVP...but I know lot of people that would join if this game had arenas.

BW, people want to give you their money, do it the right way!

Just made a post on this too +1

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=574531

Considering WoW has said adding arenas is the biggest development mistake they have ever made, I'm not sure that its really a good idea for this game.

That this game will die without arenas is pretty hyperbolic, the population that would use them would be pretty small.

Considering WoW has said adding arenas is the biggest development mistake they have ever made, I'm not sure that its really a good idea for this game.

That this game will die without arenas is pretty hyperbolic, the population that would use them would be pretty small.

People link that post over and over again but the logic fails.

Here's why:

Blizzard called it a mistake because of balancing PvE vs PvP abilities.

Arena itself was a grand success.

Are you aware that Season 8 in WoW was the most heightened aspect in terms of growing population and sponsorships on the game?

Arena's implementation on WoW was one of the greatest things Blizzard has ever done. The net profit from sales and population increase is staggering.

The company made a gigantic benefit from it.