I think I'm in love...

Arandem

I only have 1 level 50 and I have been playing since early access. The reason is I could not find someone besides the guardian that I liked enough to continue past lv 20. A smuggler was at the bottom of the list. I tried the scoundrel and just couldn't get into it. Only got to level 12. Months later I decide to try the gunslinger, and now he is my absolute favorite. I was level 11 and took out a level 44 assassin by myself. He is epic at PvP. Anyone else agree or disagree?

I only play force users myself. I have tried others and quit.

That is how I was at first. Personally I think the greatest class story line is the knights. But unexpectedly I like the gunslinger a lot. I am not so sure on the story yet because I am not that far yet but i definently like the PvP aspect.

I only have 1 level 50 and I have been playing since early access. The reason is I could not find someone besides the guardian that I liked enough to continue past lv 20. A smuggler was at the bottom of the list. I tried the scoundrel and just couldn't get into it. Only got to level 12. Months later I decide to try the gunslinger, and now he is my absolute favorite. I was level 11 and took out a level 44 assassin by myself. He is epic at PvP. Anyone else agree or disagree?

You have no idea how much you are gimping yourself with only 1 legacy power and only 1 of the dark side/light side max points powers

I'm not a fan of the force/glowstick users myself, but I'm playing through them because their stories are the most related to the KotOR games - the main reason I got into SWTOR. I mostly play on my Powertech, but I'm digging the Gunslinger which I recently hit 50 with. The dual blaster pistols just looks and feels a lot cooler than the Sniper. I think the only thing I don't like about them is the cover mechanic which might lead me to level up a Merc.

I'm not a fan of the force/glowstick users myself, but I'm playing through them because their stories are the most related to the KotOR games - the main reason I got into SWTOR. I mostly play on my Powertech, but I'm digging the Gunslinger which I recently hit 50 with. The dual blaster pistols just looks and feels a lot cooler than the Sniper. I think the only thing I don't like about them is the cover mechanic which might lead me to level up a Merc.

Merc is very fun too but there is still something about the gunslinger.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.