you should remove some restriccions in the F2P option

LUCASCASADEIS

HI, i am very happy about Bioware is listening us. but as we can see. some restriccions are terrible. maybe remove them or put lower prices.

weekly passes are realy expensive, 240x4= 960 (10 dolars per month, just playing wz) they should put lower prices in this one

artifact unlock (1200cc) damn that is expensive. please a lower price it would be better. 450cc maybe.

and some other restriccions shoudn't exist.

but these are my worse concerns about the F2P option.

i want to see this game like on of the best with a good F2P option.

Because we know the truth. this F2P option is not very good. (lev 50) if we talk about 1-49. is pretty good but i think Bioware has to remove some restriccions and put lower prices

The Artifact auth purchase is a one time purchase. Also, if you're interested in PVP enough to pay for it every week, you should just sub anyway. The weekly pass is more for casual players to hop in for a week and have fun. If you're level 50 working toward WH gear, you shouldn't be on the F2P plan.

Honestly, F2P is aimed at the 1-49 crowd. It allows you to do all of the quests and then some FPs and WZs to break that up. If you hit 50 and you want to farm FPs/Ops or WZs, you are better off subbing.

Edited by Galbatorrix

• 1 month later...
HI, i am very happy about Bioware is listening us. but as we can see. some restriccions are terrible. maybe remove them or put lower prices.

weekly passes are realy expensive, 240x4= 960 (10 dolars per month, just playing wz) they should put lower prices in this one

artifact unlock (1200cc) damn that is expensive. please a lower price it would be better. 450cc maybe.

Because we know the truth. this F2P option is not very good. (lev 50) if we talk about 1-49. is pretty good but i think Bioware has to remove some restriccions and put lower prices

Just the gear is too expensive, the other stuff is fine. No restriction? Subscribe.

People keep complaining about how it's so expensive to be F2P and the restrictions are so terrible, but all these people are citing how expensive it is to play the game as a F2P the same way a subscriber would.

For people who want to do FPs and WZs daily and do end-game SUBSCRIBING IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BETTER AND CHEAPER OPTION.

Free-2-play is meant A) to let people experience the game and see for themselves that the game is much better than what the internet gives it credit for and B) to allow very casual players to play without feeling "obligated" to play all the time by the subscription fee.

I play every day so I subscribe. My fiancee is very casual so we buy her things as needed. We play on just my allotment of 600 Cartel Coins and CM items on the GTN and it works GREAT for us. She gets her item unlocks and cargo upgrades and ocassional FP or WZ pass and we BOTH get to play a great MMO for $13/month as opposed to the $30/month we were paying for World of Warcraft for her to barely play.

Edited by TheDurken

Actually this F2P model is very good, for you people that is too poor and cheap to pay to play, you get ALOT without actually having to pay anything, you should be grateful for what you get.

Subscribe if you want them removed or just stop complaining about the restrictions and live with it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.