Close match....

Blauric

im sure that team wouldn't lose to cov though rofl so abb can **** anyway

Just because you can never win against Covenant dont be mad bro....btw does YES even do ranked anymore or they tired of losing against pub groups that que ......Just sayin

Please post me your nice ss wins if you have any....:rak_02:

Edited by Abbrachmann

If you had any idea what you were talking about I might read your posts. Hahaha I give you that you have like 6 good players. That you get lucky sometimes, never see you though maybe your tired of losing normals to pugs.. I do see that quite a bit.

http://www.covenant-guild.info/gallery/m/6260966/album/105457

Now its your turn to post ranked wzs.....and normals ques....really thats what you have resorted to is lies. Better luck next time. Your post are like your guild; filled with alot of hott air and waisting space on the server and all wz and rated wzs but when I see you I do know its easy comms time.

p.s. you probably havent seen me because you never do ranked. Your guild piggy backs on the actual good imps that que for normals I guess

Edited by Abbrachmann

If you had any idea what you were talking about I might read your posts. Hahaha I give you that you have like 6 good players. That you get lucky sometimes, never see you though maybe your tired of losing normals to pugs.. I do see that quite a bit.

Tsk, tsk, now now. Everyone knows that any 4 man premade from any guild is subject to the mercy of the pugs in their raid frames. Everyone knows this. Your argument is invalid sir.

/ContinuearguingwithAbb

/popcorn

FYI, your feeding his epeen.

Tsk, tsk, now now. Everyone knows that any 4 man premade from any guild is subject to the mercy of the pugs in their raid frames. Everyone knows this. Your argument is invalid sir.

/ContinuearguingwithAbb

/popcorn

FYI, your feeding his epeen.

Sorry to disappoint, I am done though b/c this guy is a has been at best. I am not talking about the luck of bad pugs I of course recognize that IM talking about when I solo queue with 8 random pugs. Sorry if that wasn't clear, validity remains intact. Cya next time i get bored enough to frequent the forums...

Sorry to disappoint, I am done though b/c this guy is a has been at best.

What does that even mean? You complain about never reading my post because you cannot understand them. However I'm seeing how that would make sense if you’re still in middle school with basic grammar knowledge.

Edited by Abbrachmann

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.