Character Transfers from Account to Account

Jakindacrak

I personally don't have multiple accounts, but if I did, this would seem logical to me too. From what I've heard, other MMO's already have this implimented. Obviously BW can't do everything at once, but this is something you guys should get around to, sooner or later.

My game type is not CE, it's standard. So lets say I reeeaaaally wanted my main to have an imperial trooper's head. If I had purchased a Collector's Edition account, I could transfer that character to that account, and get the piece for him.

That said, it might be a tad tricky going the other way. After all, the character now has exclusive items. It's like transfering a character with security key items to another account, which does not have a security key.

It'll take a little bit of tinkering to get it to work, but it is possible, popularly demanded, and altogether logical.

This just seems like a way to sell characters...

Yes, true. So players would need to provide the email, password and (if applicable) security key of both accounts. If this was the requirement, character selling would still be possible, but it would be unwise because you'd need to literally give away your account info for it to work. The other player could simply steal your account and you could do nothing about it, because character selling is against the terms of service. So yes, I do think this system will work, but only if you are required to give both accounts' information.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.