How to do screen captures?

Webalienz

I see screen capture pics from players of their character. Sometimes they are in the Republic or Imperial fleet and they are able to take the pic without anyone around them. So do they just try to find an un-populated section of where they're at, turn the camera angle around, and hit Print Screen and then modify it their graphics application of choice?

I will say that I'm really impressed with the folks who are able to zoom in and get the detail of their character's melee and ranged weapons on their screen captures.

Side note - Except for the new ranged rifles that have the laser scope on them, I've never worried about what my lightsaber and guns on my characters really look like, since I usually can't really see the detail of them when I play. And I doubt if I'm playing in PVP, that someone is going to zoom in to look at my Tythonian Lightsaber, kwim?

I see screen capture pics from players of their character. Sometimes they are in the Republic or Imperial fleet and they are able to take the pic without anyone around them. So do they just try to find an un-populated section of where they're at, turn the camera angle around, and hit Print Screen and then modify it their graphics application of choice?

Pretty much. And hiding UI. Or take pictures from the close-ups from conversations. I like to use Fraps rather than printscreen though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.