Is it by design when you steal a pylon on Hypergate you get no points?

Lintman

So I just started playing my assassin again because of how easily they can steal pylons against single guards, but I noticed I wasn't getting attacker points for it. I mean I stole it 3 times in a match (big part of why my team won) and I came out of the game with 2 medals. Also why don't people get defender points for guarding the pylons?

Yeah - no medals for guarding no medals for capping, just medals for sodding around in the central point. I guess Bioware needed to dumb down warzones to this because clearly having to call incs, or node guarding was too complex for some!

Personally, I think its just a poor wz and the central point is nothing more than a stun/smash fest.

I hate it.

Best way to win is too double cap 2nd or 3rd round then just hold one and harrass mid for the rest of the time. Creates an easy win but you end up with 3-4 medals if you do it that way.

Being a team player and guarding your node you can finish a match on 1-2 medals even if your side wins.

Until its fixed to promote teamplay I'm just going to join the mid free for all deathmatch and not really care about who wins/losers. Or leave before it starts.

Interesting side note, I just finished a game with 4 medals, stole their pylon twice we lost because we got double capped once and weren't able to the 2nd the other time but I get 110 commendations so maybe we aren't getting the medals but 110 commendations is more then I usually get on any other map in a losing cause even if I have 8+ medals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.