Hypergates WZ cheat/exploit

Missandei

Could be hack...but probably lag on your end.

so 4 people have lag?

and if it was lag for 6 second why after this 6 seconds this Imp was at 30-40meters of Pylon?

PS. I just checked myself - i cant run and capture pylon at the same time.

Definitely a cheat.

Thats sad.

Edited by Missandei

so 4 people have lag?

and if it was lag for 6 second why after this 6 seconds this Imp was at 30-40meters of Pylon?

What 4 people...all you mentioned is what you saw. My response was based on your post...you said nothing about multiple people complaining in chat about it.

But more importantly, did he cap it?

I ask only because I've channeled doors in Voidstar for a full 8 seconds many times before, while stunned or dead. I don't actually successfully cap, though. Just happens randomly. (Seems to be triggered most by agent sleep darts for stun, not sure what's causing it on death.

Either way, as someone who has seen his own toon channeling while definitely not actually capping, I can say that it appears to be a performance issue rather than a deliberate cheat--unless he's actually able to cap?

What 4 people...all you mentioned is what you saw. My response was based on your post...you said nothing about multiple people complaining in chat about it.

It was rather strange if 4 people that was at the pylon was not seeing him cap the pylon, dont you think?... :)

Don't you know pointing out problems in the game leads to a warning to you and to a fruitbasket to the ones who exploit them? I posted video proof about huttbal and 'all of a sudden lag exploits,when i try to prevent the score' and those guys are still doing it at large. I did get a warning for that , so by giving me a warning for playing fair bioware fixed the hax0r problem!

PS: True story.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

just report them. all you are doing by posting these kind of threads is letting dopes know there is a new hack/exploit/cheat around. so they go on google, find it and use it. thats why BW closes these kind of threads because you are actually promoting hacks/cheats by making everyone aware of them.

again, just report them. if it is a real hack/exploit they will go bye bye. dont see a ton of true hacks/cheats, but the people i have seen using them ive reported and i never see them anymore because they get banned.

i have seen two questionable tactics today, both of which were from a member of my pug team.

1. At the start of the match, a sin and i were at the north gate in the new WZ. Immediately upon starting, the sin disappeared and then reappeared at the pylon and immeidately capped it. within 3 seconds of the gate opening on wz start. I called him/her out on it, and they left the WZ.

2. in huttball (another pug) team. We were up 3-0. They had the ball in their own pit, and i was standing at our endzone. They they instantly scored without stepping foot (or even on that side of the map). They picked up the ball and did it again. They scored from the middle and from the farside pit of the map without ever touching the endzone..

There are probably still a heap of bugs, some possibly exploitable, with the new WZ.

I've noticed for example that if I die while capping a node there, the castbar continues and I cannot release until it has finished - it doesn't actually cap, but still speaks to me at least of an underlying issue.

Ok I don't usually laugh at anyone in public, but you deserve it.

First of all, you gave NAME AND SERVER of a player and accused him of hacking without anykind of proof, what tells very little about you.:rolleyes:

Now let's go to the business. I know Rid pretty well... he is 16 years old and he doesn't even speak English properly and he has very little idea about computers (2 weeks ago he learned what fps are... enough said). However, thing is that he's a damn good player...and he is reaaaally good ninja capping to noobs like you.;)

He has ninja capped the pylons to way better players than you, from Coral, ad victoriam or MVPs and no one of them have ever complained... so I ask you, who the hell are you to point at someone IN PUBLIC and call him cheater?

If you had lag or whatever is your damn problem and coming to the forum to blame someone with any proof, again giving name and server, is not the wisest thing to do.

Really, L2P and if you're bored, go to some guides about how to don't get ninja capped or something, but seriously stop the nonsense whining.

Looking forward to meet you in WZ:)

Signed:

Phyros, officer of Kharma, Spanish PvP guild at ToFN

Yes.

He was 30 or 40 meters away when he finished channeling and it was successful.

I've seen speed hacks in use again recently, unfortunately on the imperial side. If they fixed something with respects to that, it's broken again. I think it's possible you experienced lag but combined with him finishing capping and warping away at mach speeds/

Ok I don't usually laugh at anyone in public, but you deserve it.

First of all, you gave NAME AND SERVER of a player and accused him of hacking without anykind of proof, what tells very little about you.:rolleyes:

Now let's go to the business. I know Rid pretty well... he is 16 years old and he doesn't even speak English properly and he has very little idea about computers (2 weeks ago he learned what fps are... enough said). However, thing is that he's a damn good player...and he is reaaaally good ninja capping to noobs like you.;)

He has ninja capped the pylons to way better players than you, from Coral, ad victoriam or MVPs and no one of them have ever complained... so I ask you, who the hell are you to point at someone IN PUBLIC and call him cheater?

If you had lag or whatever is your damn problem and coming to the forum to blame someone with any proof, again giving name and server, is not the wisest thing to do.

Really, L2P and if you're bored, go to some guides about how to don't get ninja capped or something, but seriously stop the nonsense whining.

Looking forward to meet you in WZ:)

Signed:

Phyros, officer of Kharma, Spanish PvP guild at ToFN

aggressive, ignorant, insulting, childish.. fits pretty well 0815 scriptkiddy profile. this probably is the hacker. now since 1.6, hackers want to gear up as fast as possible. they are very obvious. idoubt though bw takes advantage of that .-( they know some of them actually pay very well..

Or maybe while 4 of you were busy chasing a guy 40 meters from the pylon someone else ninja'd it? It's a really basic tactic if 2 ninja are playing together... expecially if one is a shadow/assassin that can become shiny and immune to everything...

And for the hutball, i blame baron deathmark that says cheating is encouraged...

aggressive, ignorant, insulting, childish.. fits pretty well 0815 scriptkiddy profile. this probably is the hacker. now since 1.6, hackers want to gear up as fast as possible. they are very obvious. idoubt though bw takes advantage of that .-( they know some of them actually pay very well..

I have identified myself at the end of the mail... and you call me ignorant.... are you even in the server? If you were there you might know that Rid and I (Phyros) are two different guys...

I am still waiting an answer from a moderator on this thread... since there is an accusation about hacking, with no proof of it, against an innocent player (that has been identified by the author, name and server) . I don’t think this kind of threads do any good…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.