WTB "Hard Mode" Space Missions

These new missions are not challenging enough.

First 2 missions completed with no upgrade, finished the rest and completed all 13 lores for the Bonuses.with partial upgrades in about 2hrs...And I've been farming them without being fully upgraded.

I wish Bioware would come up with more challenging missions in the future or make "Hard Mode" version of all the existing missions.

also...the weekly missions are nice and all, but why is there no daily mission for the new ones?

heh been saying this since the PTR...these missions are too easy. Honestly I cant beleive all the threads saying they are too hard people are just lazy. Use the ship features and everything goes smooth. Do people not understand how to alternate between using extra shielding and extra weapon boost? do they not use evasion? do they not use their emp? I mean honestly bioware gives us plenty of tools to make these 'heroic' missions go smooth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.