Money Maker for Bioware: Class-specific mounts

GalnarDegana

Hey Bioware, hope the title caught your attention. Here is a great money maker that you could put in the store.

Make class-specific mounts. I'm talking awesome, sick-looking, sweet mounts. Lord of the Rings did this for all of their classes, and people have forked over money as subscribers that they wouldn't have otherwise to get their class-specific mount.

Now, to be perfectly clear, here is how you do it so you don't irritate your client-base. You need to give people the ability to purchase the mounts in the store directly for a large price, say 1800 CC. If you want to put them in the pack with a rare drop rate too, then fine, but give people the chance to purchase them outright please. The inability to purchase pack items at a premium has been the number one complaint I have heard on fansites (three of which I write for: TORWars, Corellian Run Radio, and The Fanatical Swordsman). These mounts would be awesome to have (I would want three of them at least for my main characters), and I think people would really go for things like this.

Thanks for listening, and I invite anyone to offer more suggestions related to this and even ideas for class mounts!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.