New Space Missions a new First!

gabarooni

As in the First time i've played a mini game in an MMO that I feel like it is deliberatly hard just so I spend money in their cash shop. Huge star wars fan, was ok with the Cartel Shop and free to play at first but this among other things (Bugs, not being able to buy cartel coins in 5 days, lack of any type of endgame or progression at 50 w/o raiding or pvp, and the way that new items are only available via Cartel Store even for subs.)

Next patch better change things up and make them better for the subs cause I think your getting close to losing alot of your loyal members Bioware.

Of course this is all just my opinion I could be wronge about how other people feel but I sure do know how I feel.

So now we need instructions on how to beat a mini-game without buying ship upgrades? Instructions from a 3rd party website no less.

Does that sound wrong to anyone else?

Hmm... why would it be wrong with guides? I read Dulfy and watch videos from other guilds Boss-tacticts in Operations.

And you don't need to read the guides, have guildes can do them with no help. Not me, I'm rubbish at Space Missions :p

Edited by SilentKitty

people do know you can get every grade 7 space item via credits and comms and even the items from the cartel market you can buy again for credits off the gtn so you never actually have to use the cartel market as hard as that is to imagine but i guess people just want to keep complaining about how hard the space missions are that you need to spend real money to purchase the upgrades when you dont i never spent a dime

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.