Hypergate WZ

solo-nite

Is anyone else having a problem actually getting into a Hypergate WZ. I have done about 50 pvp matches since 1.6 launched and I have been in 1 hypergate match.

Is the playlist bugged or something because I have done all the other matches bar 1 hypergate. If it's not bugged BW please make hypergate a little bit more frequent, cause I would like to learn the WZ a bit more than once.

Is anyone else having a problem actually getting into a Hypergate WZ. I have done about 50 pvp matches since 1.6 launched and I have been in 1 hypergate match.

Is the playlist bugged or something because I have done all the other matches bar 1 hypergate. If it's not bugged BW please make hypergate a little bit more frequent, cause I would like to learn the WZ a bit more than once.

I Have 1 under my belt also, but about 12 or so huttballs. Madness

RNG=RNG

No problems here, seems to be popping at a decent rate. (ToFN)

I can't get anything but HG, and the thing is too complicated for the average pub player...

It is fun too watch them defend the nodes :D

no issues here. i have been getting them about a fourth of the time. maybe it is because i que in a group of at least 3?

hey guys, quit hoggin' all the gates! :p

A queue pop increase would be nice, though.

I can't get anything but HG, and the thing is too complicated for the average pub player...

It is fun too watch them defend the nodes :D

That's why, whenever I get someone on my team that doesn't understand, I give them the quick and easy explanation.

"Cap a side, head to mid. If you've got a sprint, run orbs. If not, help us hold the middle."

It's not perfect, and it's barely a strategy, but it gives even the worst PvPer something they can understand.

Edited by Zuntrios

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.