Just back!

obi-one-tonne

I'm back after a long while of not playing and just want to find out whats new as i haven't been following patches/notes so just post to help inform me! thanks in advance :)

Well, if you have been gone for a REALLY long time, there are 2 new WZs, Novare Coast and Ancient Hypergate. I also will say that currently, lolsmashers tend to dominate pvp. commandos/mercs are currently the weakest because of their survivability. New ops Terror from beyond, and again if gone for a long time, explosive conflict. Explosive conflict Nightmare Mode just came out recently as well. Rated pvp is kind of dying at the moment on certain servers. Uhm. what else is there :D

Again, if gone for a really long time, there are the flashpoints Lost island....and i forget the name of the other one :o the one i cant remember the name of comes before lost island.

A new-ish thing on the forums is to say to nerf operatives, because that is obviously the solution to everything :rolleyes: Operative/Scoundrel, Sorc/Sage, and Commandos/Mercs tend to currently be seen as the lesser dps in at least pvp. [sorry, my main lurking place is the pvp forums :p] I'm not really sure what else to say, can't remember all from the patch notes....oh. Commandos/mercs got an interrupt, but the range of their stun was reduced. inquisitor/consular knockback was rehauled, now only knocking back 180 degrees in front of you in a cone like shape. Sorry if this isn't much help, tis early in the morning, and i'm too lazy to look at the patch notes myself :jawa_smile:

Yeah i played until just around novare coast etc and i'm pvp too. More interested in how far behind i'll be gear gear wise and i play an assassin so wondering what spec is best atm but thanks for that info :)

Hybrid sins seem to be the most popular spec right now, if you look around the class forums im sure you could find a good spec. here is a good site for finding specs as well http://www.noxxic.com/swtor/ c: also, for pvp, the gear gap has been reduced by a lot, with the removal of battlemaster gear, war hero now taking its place. For pve, new dread guard gear has been added. Sorry my first post wasn't exactly what you wanted, wasn't given much info :p

When you hit 50 you now get a free set of Recruit and Tionese gear from the PvP and PvE terminals respectively.

The recruit is an nice jump start into the PvP grind and can actually make you survivable (but only just ;)

The Tionese looks good on your companions and obviously makes them more helpful if you ever run some non PvP world missions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.