Legit, friendly, real crafters on the server

RobertDole

Instead of posting a thread about scammers, I'd like to start a thread about known-good, friendly and prompt crafters across the server as I find them. You don't have to post what was crafted, but if you remember the name(s) of those you've dealt with successfully, feel free to add them to the list.

Edit: I am excluding friends, family, guild members from the list because they are not strangers which may skew results.

These players, in my case, were those who I gave materials to beforehand and received the items once crafted.

Republic side:

Narcho (Reflex 27 barrel, traded once crafted)

Curiel (Several Agile 27 mods; mailed once they were finished crafting)

Bunions (Reflex armoring 27 or Nimble Mod 27 forget which, traded once crafted)

Empire side:

Vuitton (Reflex 27 armoring or Nimble Mod 27 forget which, traded once crafted)

The two last characters mentioned I forgot who crafted what - I think Bunions was the armor, Vuitton the mod.

I may have forgotten some players that crafted things before these listed here.

Overlapping Positive references:

Bunions: 2 (Both on 1st page)

Curiel: 3 (2 on first page, 1 on second)

Edited by RobertDole

I've compiled a list of crafters and what they craft into a spreadsheet for my guild mates to refer to. It largely is based on what crafters post in fleet chat, but also from these forums. As it can be abused, I am not making it public atm. I am however willing to share the link via PM.

The name is Narcho for the Reflex 27 Barrels BTW :)

Thank you; updated. I had a StarCraft 2 professional Zerg player in mind :)

I've compiled a list of crafters and what they craft into a spreadsheet for my guild mates to refer to. It largely is based on what crafters post in fleet chat, but also from these forums. As it can be abused, I am not making it public atm. I am however willing to share the link via PM.

I'm not trying to make this thread about who can craft what; Rather, who is reliable. I had included what was crafted but more than that the result afterward (did they send me the item I requested?). Hopefully we can get some overlap from a few posters with good experiences with the same crafters as there are several "Don't give (X) materials to craft with", or "(X) is a scammer" posts.

Edited by RobertDole

I'm not trying to make this thread about who can craft what; Rather, who is reliable. I had included what was crafted but more than that the result afterward (did they send me the item I requested?). Hopefully we can get some overlap from a few posters with good experiences with the same crafters as there are several "Don't give (X) materials to craft with", or "(X) is a scammer" posts.

Yeah I'm I'm hoping for convergence between what they mention in fleet chat and their reputation. There's only so many mods that I personnally can get or need at one go.

Some crafters that I have used personnally include (well those that I can remember off the cuff): Nayre, Systanis, Ironcurtain, Stärk, Ioana (E), DIath (E)

Edited by leto_cleon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.