Sages are OP, 350k heals and Damage in the same round

LoL-K-Noob

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, try playing a sage, and then try 1v1ing a maruader or juggernaut, then come back and discuss. 350k heal is really not that hard. Also he could just be damage spec. Did a great deal of damage, then consumed then healed himself near the end to pad his stats for extra medals. I've seen it done before. The numbers on the scoreboard dont tell 1/4 of the story.

Also it might not just be his class. Its probably that he was better than you....just saying.

Edited by Druidregalia

wow, try playing a sage, and then try 1v1ing a maruader or juggernaut, then come back and discuss..
A good sage will beat 99 % of the warriors/knights 1 vs 1 on any given server. It's the 1 % that knows what they're doing in combination with there being way too many bad smashers just randomely AOE'ing everywhere in every warzone that gives the rage/focus specs a bad rep.

nope, snipers range is 35 meters. Sorcs and Mercs is 30 meters. So what needs to be revised about saying that no ranged hits at 40 meters?
Lightning spire/mind's Eye increase some sorc/sage abilties to 35 m too. Doesnt change whatever agrument it is the two of you are having though, was just throwing it out there. Edited by Washingtoon

What happened to the good ol days when people complained about melee classes? So does this mean no more marauder/assassin/PT threads? Because I notice a lot of the same people who made those threads complaining about snipers/Sorcs now.

Nerf everything I don't play... Thank you.

http://postimage.org/image/px6hxk6zb/

Most damage and second most heals in same match over 300k with the most kills and no deaths. Time to nerf.

Discuss

Good job? Good to be on a better team? What are you looking for here?

The other team did approximately 50% more healing than you guys, while you out-damaged them by more than double. Your team did about 578k in healing, while they did 898k. On the other hand they did 845k damage, while you guys had 1.96 million, almost two and a half times more. You have two other people beside you who did mid 300s, while 3 more did 200-250k. They don't have a single person close to 200k.

Are you trolling or do you still not get how team play works in this game?

I'm pretty sure the set bonus makes either quickdraw or the execute ability 40m. Was a few months I played my gunslinger but the tooltip did say 40m. Too lazy to get out of my couch and stop trolling to check though.

No. It doesn't. It says increases range by 5 meters on some attacks that are 30m

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.