I know...I know

Skyrison

F2P players won't even drop $.50 a day on the game...

I just want to highlight this and amplify it a tich.

$0.50 per day equates to ONLY playing SWTOR for 1hr per day. If one plays more hours per day the relative cost to value ratio increases.

Given that SWTOR has adopted a penalty model for non-subscribers with no added benefits for subscribers, if you play an average of 4 hours per day, subscribing is in the longterm the better option when one assess cost vs. time vs. value. Especially if one wants to avoid any penalties. There is no advantage to subscribing other than avoiding being punished by EAware for not doing so. Hey, "They're not gouging ... but, they're charging."

It's all in the math. *Dr. Charlie Epps voice* :cool:

Edited by Urael

Why don't subscribers who have been loyal to your game every month giving you our money get at least the life day pack in mail to us? Why didn't you guys at least do that? We support your game every single day that we play it.

Do you even care that subscribers are subsribers anymore and we pay 15 dollars a month?

I believe you when you say you want to the subscribers to feel like they are getting their moneys worth.

That's what you SHOULD have done BioWare. To keep subs happy. We are still here ya know? Below your mounds of money that you are making from the cash shop WE...ARE...STILL..HERE paying that 15 dollars a month.

F2p people and subscribers are NOT alike at all. Here is the difference. Subscribers want to help the game grow.

Putting Star Wars Life Day packs on the market? Sure! Why not :) Some f2p people could get in on it. But ....not giving subsribers who are loyal to the game for months and now up to a year free Life Day Packs along WITH the fireworks to show how much you appreciate us being subscribers? THAT is pififul, horrible, shameful and you should hang your heads in SHAME that you are putting celebratory items for the 1st anniversary of the game that we all love so much.

I still can NOT believe that you guys would make this a cash shop exclusive event and not give us free life day packs. I still can't believe it.

OOOOOOOOOOO I got some fireworks!!?!? REALLY!? omg...that's sooo cool. anything else? no bonus coins for being a founder or dedicated fan? No....free packs? No credits? Not even a Life Day banner that we can put up? wow...bravo. I see why others would be mad at that. Because I am disappointed not mad. VERY disappointed in what you did you here.

Ok, somehow you took basically 3 sentences and paraphrased it over and over into one-page post. I'm not sure why you keep associating Life Day with the 1 year anniversary of the game. They are completely unrelated. Life Day is a holiday in the SW expanded universe that is celebrated every 3 years. The Life Day stuff was added to the cartel market because we're nearing the holidays. The 1 year anniversary is not even until December 20th. They gave us fireworks and gave them to us early. We haven't even reached the anniversary date yet though so it's a little premature to assume we aren't getting anything else for the anniversary. Regardless, your sub entitles you to play time, access to game content, a set amount of cartel coins each month, etc. Anything else that they throw our way out of the blue is a bonus....not an entitlement....and certainly nothing you bargained for when your purchased a sub.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.