Red glow when using Blue or Green Lightsabers as Sith

DeathHenk

Hey guys I'm considering going Light side but after I saw this vid I started doubting

Sometimes when he uses his skills he sweeps his lightsaber and the color of his glow changes to red!

While hes using a green and blue lightsaber!

Does anyone of you know if this is still on live? I really dont like a red glow sweep on a green or blue saber.

Hey guys I'm considering going Light side but after I saw this vid I started doubting

Sometimes when he uses his skills he sweeps his lightsaber and the color of his glow changes to red!

While hes using a green and blue lightsaber!

Does anyone of you know if this is still on live? I really dont like a red glow sweep on a green or blue saber.

This has been a bug since launch for some reasons, all sith warriors sweeping slash have the red color no matter what crystal color you have, and if you do sundering assault, your saber hilt glows red instead of the color of crystal you have. SO pretty much, these are the moves that glow red instead of the crystal you have unlike the Jedi counterpart

Sundering Assault,

Sweeping Slash

Retaliation

Here's another question for the lazy Biofail, WHY does the Sith warrior jug have the same sweeping slash animation has the Jedi's, the only thing that's different is they added was a mirror of the slash with a cut in the mid. Lazy lazy lazy. *face palm*

Here's another question for the lazy Biofail, WHY does the Sith warrior jug have the same sweeping slash animation has the Jedi's, the only thing that's different is they added was a mirror of the slash with a cut in the mid. Lazy lazy lazy. *face palm*

Don't they use the same fighting styles (Shien, Soresu, etc)? Makes sense lore-wise.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.