Pvp-healer

DarthJimilingus

OK So I have a new Mercenary Who I plan to level exclusively through PVP. Any advice? Also I plan to have him be a healer. Thanks in advance for any help that can be given!

Well apparently Warzone exp got nerfed, so you may want to wait and see how that goes. Bioware says they will "investigate" the issue and let us know if they get any "updates". In other words we may not hear from them any time soon on it. But aside from that I have a lowbie merc healer as well and it is pretty fun to level in warzones as long as you have a decent group. Buy the legacy warzone exp buffs if you want but it's not totally necessary. You can snag some minor warzone exp buffs off the gtn cheap if your lucky. And lastly go ahead and do your class quests while they match your level so you don't waste the exp as you will be doing them at some point anyway.

Spec however you want, healing tree is decent once you have the "no interrupts" energy shield. With a tank that knows how to guard and taunt you will be quite hard to kill, especially in lowbie pvp where generally the TTK is less unless you are way outmatched level wise.