BIS Relics

digimass

So here we are again with new BIS stuff... Up till this the pvp relics were bis, and it wasn't too painful to group with friends and grind the comms for it. When we got to the new one though, I went with the kinetic proc, and the power clicker. I missed the relic of boundless ages, as i could decide when I wanted to burn something. The matrix has always been something i stick in to adjust my numbers too.

How is it working out for other arsenal mercs for dps on this? I catch myself keeping the matrix on the bottom and swapping out the power for bosses and the proc for trash.

Dread Guard power click and kenitic (for arsenal) are currently BIS .

Matrix is way down on list below even Battle master static power.

This. Arsenal Merc has been tested pretty thoroughly and the above two come out on top as long as you use the power every cool down..

120*0.23= 27.6 and 35% crit at 75% surge gives an additional 7.25 for a total of 34.85 additional damage per hit. assuming you are hitting the target every 2 seconds this is 17.4dps

the kinetic hits for 218 with the 35% armor debuff once every 7.5 seconds or so, and can crit. this gves

218*(1+0.35*0.75)/7.5= 36.7 dps

and thats without taking the dps from +47 power into account!

47*.23*(1+.75*.35)=13.65 damage per hit so 6.825 for a total of 43.525

this is all assuming 35% crit chance and 75% surge

Edited by dipstik

While we're on the topic, is this the same for healers?

I haven't seen anybody agree on healers or tanks yet. Healing proc goes for about 6K over a 6 minute fight, so you would need to see what that equals vs power. Most are saying DG Relic of Boundless Ages and EWH Relic of Boundless Ages though.