Cocky enemies, no chance of winning (major spoiler)

CrusherKing

K so this is what I really cannot understand. It is that when you defeat a really powerful enemy like

Darth Angral or others like his apprentice Prave or Sadic and so on

other enemies are always cocky that they can beat you when it is obvious that they cannot. They never falter or try to run away, they only fight you cause they are stupid or they are crazy. Can any1 please explain to me why the enemies try to fight you after you destroy someone super powerful? It really makes no sence to me Is it sheer stipidity or are they crazy?

Sorry for bad sentencing and bad english

I really did not know where to put this so I put it here sorry if it is the wong forum.

Edited by CrusherKing

Perhaps the thought that you were weakened by your last encounter?

Really this is the same in life. Look at boxing or mma for example. Do you think the challenger is scared because the champ beat the last champ? No they don't care because in their mind they are superior. It's what people do to psyche themselves up and it works sometimes. But in the game we all know you will win because you have better tactics than the scripted AI.

1. Propaganda/simple lack of information. "(...) in other news, Darth IMUberHyperStrong with power rating over 9000 was just killed by John Smith, born there and there, looking like this and that. More info after weather." does not really look good. So some of them have no idea about your accomplishments.

2. It wasn't fair fight. UberHyperStrong was strong, and you look weak, so you apparently were cheating. He was posioned, or ambushed, or you brought an army or something.

3. Now it won't be fair fight. You get posoned/ambushed/overrun by army/something. How can it not work?

4. Uber had raw power but no combat experience, and single mistake can mean death even against weaker enemy. This point pretty much eliminates whole idea of foodchain as anyone can kill anyone with a bit of luck.

Have you ever noticed what happens when you don't beat them?

How you can almost never run away? How you frequently stand there until the last drop of health, trying to out-race their bar? How, once you die, you hit revive and bang your head against the fight again?

Perhaps the thought that you were weakened by your last encounter?

Really this is the same in life. Look at boxing or mma for example. Do you think the challenger is scared because the champ beat the last champ? No they don't care because in their mind they are superior. It's what people do to psyche themselves up and it works sometimes. But in the game we all know you will win because you have better tactics than the scripted AI.

Well that is true but there is one major difference though, In boxing you have gloves and might at worst get a few broken bones but in the game the worst that can happen is that alot of them die if they attack you without proper information.