Anybody else not gonna subscribe to the game if the queue problem isn't fixed?

NaturaldisasterP

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Most companies at this time will open NEW servers ...

... which is probably one of the WORST things they can do ...

Once the initial 60 days are over (Free 30 Days + 1x Subscribed Month) the population usually tends to drop off greatly & these NEW servers they opened to alleviate the Queue problems start getting covered in dust & tumble weed can be seen on the streets.

This normally means they are closed & closing servers is always seen as a bad thing - it sends out the message that your game isn't doing so well. This in turn tends to make others leave the 'sinking ship' ...

Hope they do something though.

Already subscribed.

Don't like the queue for your server? Reroll on a less populated one.

I'm already subscribed too.

No way I'm moving again though. Did that three times already in EGA. Invested too much time in my toons this time to start over.

Not happy but we'll have to live with it.

Its the pre-guild things that has made it slightly weird. If they just let it happen the old fashion way of somone picked a server and told their friends to go on it, then I think it would have spread out better, Instead of "Ok you are on this server at launch... and Your 5 Allies, and 5 Adversaries are too, and so are theirs, and those etc... Oops Full Server.. now for the next server..." Thats no really a good system in my opinion

It doesnt matter if this is one of the most anticipated MMOs in years and that it is launch day.

BioWare had years to design this and figure out a clever system to prevent flooding of the servers - and they didn't.

It's almost 2012, a solution like this shouldn't be a problem to think of and create - it is p2p after all, not p2q.

They did..queues. As a result the servers are still up, which is rare for most MMO launch days.

The servers are not over crowded/flooded. It is merely that due to the launch day eagerness, people are all logging in at the same time. once it calms down(which it will), it will be fine.