Please explain logically how we are not getting *more* than we were promised...

pjskull

When we all Pre-Ordered:

1.) It was stated on the site that we would get up to 5 days... (So, 1 day to 5 days of Early Access...)

2.) It was clearly stated that you would get in, on a phased basis, depending on when you entered your Pre-Order code.

So, now we get *even more* Early Access... 2 days more for the spike of people that ordered right away (note that I am not among these people...)

And, it seems likely that the vast majority of Pre-Orders will get a full 5 days of Early Access, when most thought that late orders would only get a few days...

So, if you would... please explain logically your complaint about how Early Access is progressing...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While I have no doubt that your answers reflect how you feel, they don't change the fact that the current Early Access terms are better than promised at the time you Pre-Ordered...

You're doing it wrong.

Oh yeah...

Because I'm not in yet.

Everyone is just trolling. The game is running smoothly. I'm super excited to being my EA. I didnt order until the beginning of this month but still. They started EA 2 days early! Yet people are still all mad. I think personally they are doing a great job. While Im waiting Im watching live streams.

From my personal stand point, i think im probably comparing this launch to so many others in recent years. I feel personally that we should have began as one group, not as a staggering. The vibe on this first day has been reasonably sour and dominated by threads of disappointment.

As stated so many times, stress tests should have taken place in beta. Reduce the number of EGA packages and catered to the crowd that was willing to pay extra - not go on advertising as you "may" gain early access. It's marketing at its worst (or best).

In reality threads are being made out of sheer frustrating, i for one thought i'd be in by now and playing. Hopefully the game is good enough for all this to be forgotten in a week.