PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

Shout out to Atreus no player in this game has impressed me as much as you. You are a legend in your own right.

So I give u the absolute and all powerful /B.O.N.K

The one the only Atreus may pvp have mercy on your soul.

What!? Don't do me like that Donna; also got a copy of Terethyn onto the Shadowlands.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to Dr'venkman, Vengeance, and Ctrl Alt Elite (in particular, Spikey and Reich) as well as Uncon (Aku, Deebs, Chilled, and Kyarra) for a great CW. It was a close match and a hard-earned victory. Looking forward to more of this competitive play!

I have to say my poor scoundrel healers bottom is still sore from that Ancient Hypergate a few days ago when I think it was 3-4 CTRL ALT ELITE, and 3-4 KFT... I believe there was 1-2 pugs. There was 5-6 smash on their side and a power tech and sniper... our guys kept on running in one at a time while me and a friend were running for our lives (while trying to get my 360k healing medal ofcourse) :p

So I believe the answer is yes we can not withstand smash of that magnitude:eek:

That has to be, without a doubt, one of the most glorious PVP matches I've had in all my time playing this game. And I must admit, it was just a bit broken :D.

Edited by Arcadius-Fett

Shout out to Theshadow for being the new Fated

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/4065156/pics/original/2237263.jpg

and for not coming to the Den

Man that was just funny and sad. I had an argument with this guy a few nights ago after he didn't call out while guarding a door. His excuse: At 55 PVP you should not need to call out, your team should be aware of what is going on at every capture point at all times.

And Galactis was the icing on the cake, don't think I've ever seen him in a good mood.