PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hear they do alot of those ranked warzones on pot 5. Have you considered transferring there?

oh wait....lol

LOL! Well, I would have stayed there if I still had a guild. It's very unproductive to try and solo Q on PoT5, and I really didn't want to beg another guild to take my nerfed class. That said, I am gonna make, gear and transfer another PT to PoT5 as soon as I can. The PvP there is awesome. Most regs are double premade against double premade and is more like ranked. Even the Pub side has several good players / guilds.

I will say, SL does seem to farm some of the best PvPers in the game...I think that proves itself out when they go to PoT5.

Shout out to Death Smile for the RWZs last night. You guys were quite gracious and allowed our team of mostly noob RWZ players to get a feel without getting facerolled!!

I agree with Torman, Death Smile were great competitors and let us try hard and get some comms instead of constantly going all out, double capping and triple capping, and ending matches as quickly as they could.

Also shoutout to Torman for being a great pvper and giving our noobish guild lots of advice.

How did it go?....I was at work till super late, didn't get to join in on the festivities :(

Went awesome. We noticed teams were leaning really heavy on smash. They were even pugging smashers to fill their team out. It was interesting. Didn't think teams in ranked were building out their squad that heavy with it. We just have to do some planning for it better in the future. We really dont want our team to have 5 smashers just cause its OP. we like to mix it up.

Went awesome. We noticed teams were leaning really heavy on smash. They were even pugging smashers to fill their team out. It was interesting. Didn't think teams in ranked were building out their squad that heavy with it. We just have to do some planning for it better in the future. We really dont want our team to have 5 smashers just cause its OP. we like to mix it up.

who uses smash? not I......

who uses smash? not I......

LOL... we faced a couple of teams that had 5 smasher, 1 sin tank, 1 op healer, 1 sorc healer. I'm not complaining by any stretch. I am very thankful those teams queued up. Our team just has to figure out a way to overcome that make up. Teams in ranked are going to use smash, some more than others, we have to figure out a way to overcome. It was our first weekend together, and we learned some of our weaknesses and some of our strengths, we just have to keep building. It was a lot of fun. I always like to see unconquered., you guys are always fun to go against.

LOL... we faced a couple of teams that had 5 smasher, 1 sin tank, 1 op healer, 1 sorc healer. I'm not complaining by any stretch. I am very thankful those teams queued up. Our team just has to figure out a way to overcome that make up. Teams in ranked are going to use smash, some more than others, we have to figure out a way to overcome. It was our first weekend together, and we learned some of our weaknesses and some of our strengths, we just have to keep building. It was a lot of fun. I always like to see unconquered., you guys are always fun to go against.

All the ranked matches have been fun, win or lose. We have yet to really take a team that we completely balance classes in. Often we are smash heavy simply because that's the people we can get. Sometimes we've been sorc heavy. You really never know what you're going to get when you see us coming. We're flexible like that! LOL ;)

Shout out to all the forum posters who turned my dinky little thread into 100 pages! :p

Grats! :D

Shoutout to Creek (and his evil Piggy alts), Garute, Fatedd, Torman, Vorpal and the folks in Undercon for making the queues over the weekend (on both sides) a lot of fun. Looking forward to more.

thanks bama....yeah i definitely want to que as much as we can .....cant understand why we can have ranked and arenas

I honestly think it's because the population would be too dispersed if there were two different ranked queues. I can't think of any other even remotely logical reason. :confused:

Awesome job to all of those teams that turned out for ranked last night. I may not have been a part of it, but I'm glad that we are finally getting a bunch of good teams that queue up and enjoy 8v8 ranked while we still can.

Keep up the good work all. You will only keep getting better by playing more together, and learning how to counter certain strats and tactics.

Oh, and SHOUT OUTS to Buffdog, Medicus, and Nui for the pub side groups. I actually got to play a little scrapper scoundrel, felt good getting the old flying fists and noobtube warmed up.

I agree with Torman, Death Smile were great competitors and let us try hard and get some comms instead of constantly going all out, double capping and triple capping, and ending matches as quickly as they could.

Also shoutout to Torman for being a great pvper and giving our noobish guild lots of advice.

u callin me a newb taz IS THAT A CHALLENGE