PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's ok, I'm on 6 other people's lists on this thread, and I've been gone for 4 months, good enough for now :)

never for being hilarious though....that kinda bums me out...gonna have to start running around naked spamming funny stuff in gen chat now :(

Edited by Frequencyz

My first shout out is to Mellisand for making me finally start posting on the threads. Your shout out of so many great players made me want to post something. My Second is to all my friends in Omni you have made me a much better pvp'r like you have no idea.

Glad I could inspire you to post man! ^_^

I will definitely agree with you on Omni. They are solid players that are fun to group with. I mean hell, they even break up their premades to keep people quing up for pvp! I've never seen anyone else really do that which earned a lot of my respect right there.

Edited by Leiluxe

Another shout out to Isuckk Ulose on his assassin for queing his failmade omnipresent and getting destroyed on alderaan. Bonus points for waiting for me in stealth on alderaan trying to gank me, but failing hard and getting sent back to spawn despite 8k+ mauls and stun lock. Keep trying.

Shout out to Oberlyn, for at the start of voidstar and seeing me guard someone saying "nothing worse than a pugging tank."

Not sure who he even is, but glad to take the insult, because I bet it was rough when I beat your 600k damage and of course, since I'm a tank, dwarfed your protection. And you were DPS Guardian the whole time!

Probably best to just be silent in the future. Glad we got the win though.

Shout out to the Derp Petorius in my Hypergate game last night, who proceeded to argue with me that holding mid and running orbs was more important than holding both capped pylons.

This is what makes Pube PvP so darn fun!:eek:

Edited by Sinatore

Shout out to Kaliber from Devious. Been in quite a few matches with him, mainly Novare Coast. You can always rely on this guy to do certain things that so many people just do not do, which wins the matches pretty much all the time.

Good stuff mate.

Rejin is sick wit it on his smash. Played two warzones against him, sage'optimus, Capium on his smash and then on his sorc and Ambey in the first. They were the best two matches of the day despite Ambey destroying the commando healer that shouldn't have been left alone on west.

Shout out to the Derp Petorius in my Hypergate game last night, who proceeded to argue with me that holding mid and running orbs was more important than holding both capped pylons.

This is what makes Pube PvP so darn fun!:eek:

Another favorite is when your team needs to grab two to even have a remote chance at winning....

...and youre team mates are still running orbs.

Just how much do people think the orbs are worth?

Another favorite is when your team needs to grab two to even have a remote chance at winning....

...and youre team mates are still running orbs.

Just how much do people think the orbs are worth?

And when you are in that situation... But you have both pylons... And half your team is in mid fighting 1 tank...