PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to all those who have willingly joined me in some ranked comm farming!

Sorry. I felt so bad seeing you were the only one who dropped to my side in that Voidstar. I really did feel awful about it, knowing what a nice person you are. I haven't been been able to eat or sleep since.

PS, Merkavault is fat.

Sorry. I felt so bad seeing you were the only one who dropped to my side in that Voidstar. I really did feel awful about it, knowing what a nice person you are. I haven't been been able to eat or sleep since.

PS, Merkavault is fat.

Aww gee shucks... *blush* Honestly, I was laughing so hard at our fail moment. Was very well played matches, hats off to ID.

PS, Merk isn't fat, he's fluffy!

Shout out to great rep teams that I played against last night, specially the one composed by Zachariah (dude, seriously, how the hell are you criting for 9k?), Laeger, Ayita, K'rath and Imili, you guys made us suffer in that Huttball. Also to my guildies Legend, Satori and Basidio, that perfect Voidstar we did last night was epic.

Shout out to great rep teams that I played against last night, specially the one composed by Zachariah (dude, seriously, how the hell are you criting for 9k?), Laeger, Ayita, K'rath and Imili, you guys made us suffer in that Huttball. Also to my guildies Legend, Satori and Basidio, that perfect Voidstar we did last night was epic.

We had some really fun matches, I got to see some of the best and worst from our perspective (I think I was in that voidstar you mentioned too *shakes fist*). Also, nerf Basidio please. :p

The highlight was probably being called a baddie by Alexandra for using in a grenade in a regular huttball match. :D

Edited by Jherad

We had some really fun matches, I got to see some of the best and worst from our perspective (I think I was in that voidstar you mentioned too *shakes fist*). Also, nerf Basidio please. :p

The highlight was probably being called a baddie by Alexandra for using in a grenade in a regular huttball match. :D

I crit for that on my Merc, if I knew how to post up a screen shot, id prove it,haha :p. I sure would like to go up against old Zach :p. He is specifically a good Mando though, not easy to take out, but equal as far as I am concerned.

Heatseeker and the pub equivalent crit so high now, i love it

I crit for that on my Merc, if I knew how to post up a screen shot, id prove it,haha :p. I sure would like to go up against old Zach :p. He is specifically a good Mando though, not easy to take out, but equal as far as I am concerned.

What is your merc's name?

Edit: Nm, I guess I saw you tonight. ;)

Edited by Jherad

Shout out to the Pubs from Undercon, The Gray Order, and Axiomatic for a lot of close matches this past week or so . Win or lose, the matches were always close. The wins we managed were due to hitting the premade lottery. Shout out to Woops, Inferno, and Wanted (Legend and Mugsy for the crazy healer NC last night). And a final thanks to Devious for for having me along.

Oh, and a happy National Pretzel Day. Yeah, I know.

Shout out for Kelly-Kelly and leading the charge against the Imperials. You're awesome.

Shoutout to Sage'optimus for losing to us despite all odds including better DPS. Your pack of premaded cattle didn't count on respawning PUGs shifting mid and east on Novare coast.

Edited by ZirusZero

Shoutout to whoever was in that crazy fun Novare Coast this afternoon. You guys got us down to 10% bunker and somehow we managed to come back and win.

Here it is, folks! Yet more evidence that comebacks are hardly impossible, and the people who bail after 2 minutes are just douchebags.