Class Changes

Mularky

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.5 is less than a week away and no class changes have been posted? Are we getting class changes?

dont think so. 1.5 is mostly going to be the release of the new op, f2p, and hk51

basically, if its on PTS right now, it will be in 1.5 when it goes live

Edited by cashogy

WHere's your skill so you can see things dont' need nerfed?

Anyone with two eyes and a reasonable amount of time in level 50 warzones under their belt knows this.

No unique skill required

Fixed

Edited by Amebia

Anyone with two eyes and 50+ warzones under their belt knows this.

No unique skill required

Yeah cause it's all about the regular warzones right where there is a range of players with 12k hp to 24k hp huh? Those are so balanced at 50.

Not even close

Cloak of pain da ****

Increased cd on their interrupts.

Damage SHOULD bring them out after force camo.

Cloak of pain is easily avoidable.

Interrupts are fine.

It's a 4 second stealth! Quit complaining and look at your minimap for him to pop back out.

Well played

I will continue my crusade in established nerf lolrauder threads.

It's only the one spec that has a ton of interrupt ability and that spec has been thinned out quite a bit man. The buffs to carnage and smash... don't need to worry too much.

........Anywaaayyyy, back on track. From reading the notes on the PTS forums, it states this is not the final draft. Tbh, I cannot remember the last time they posted MAJOR class changes in the pts notes. I can't see why they wouldn't, they always tinker with classes in some form or another (for better or for worse!)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=542699

x

........Anywaaayyyy, back on track. From reading the notes on the PTS forums, it states this is not the final draft. Tbh, I cannot remember the last time they posted MAJOR class changes in the pts notes. I can't see why they wouldn't, they always tinker with classes in some form or another (for better or for worse!)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=542699

x

Last time they post major class changes are back in 1.2 and coincidentally that marks the point of an extreme subscribers declination. Not saying the sub bleeding has anything to do with 1.2 changes but to BW they probably realize that killing 2 of the most popular classes with a clock sweeping nerfs "probably" dont have a positive impact on the subs. Hence they've been staying away from major nerfs.

As to other posts, there's really no point arguing with a marauder... especially the ones who think 1 sec nerf to undying rage is a huge nerf and was completely uncalled for... Some people needs the class to play for them, some people dont, thats just how it is.

Edited by warultima