What do you plan to buy when F2P hits

Arlon_Nabarlly

I don't really care about the different gear and armor and stuff. I like to just have the end game set look, regardless of what it is.

So my first order of business will be to get any legacy unlocks I can. After that would be pets and mounts.

I don't know after that. Probably just valor and social point boosters.

1. Buy Rocket Boots + the upgrades

2. Invory Mouse Horranth (Only on my Smuggler as he is my pet collector Character)

3. Maybe the Longspur Sportster. IDK

4. The Orange-Yellow crystal for my force-using classes and Smuggler.

5. The Carbonite Chamber

6. Rancor Holo-Replica

7. ???

8. Profit.

As for the Cartel Packs. I may buy a couple every month or so.

That won't work very well. Your credits will be capped. You will only have limited access to warzones, flashpoints and operations. You may have to continue to buy future content. The game isn't set up for your idea to be a viable option unless you really have no interest in endgame, group content or pvp.

I consider endgame/group content/PvP to all be "end game treadmill" garbage. So yeah, I don't have any interest in it. The credit cap (along with the chat/e-mail restrictions I mentioned) is the only real worry I have. (you level so bloody fast the reduced xp doesn't particularly worry me. Heck, I may have been tempted to opt in to that even as a subscriber))

Enjoy you're other game then and thanks for trolling my thread /sarcasm

I will. I also wasn't trolling. That is my legiitimate answer.

Awesome that should give your frat house something to do until the next Madden game comes out. :cool:

I've never been in a frat and never will be. Frats also tend to play FIFA and NHL because Madden is a bad game and has been for about 5 years. FIFA is a way better game.