Star Wars: - Revenge of the Sith (Must View)

Bauerx

Haha. Bought SWTOR Since day one of release and played it for about 4-5 weeks and canceled sub cause things that was going on so had to time for gaming. And Since i have time for gaming i have sub back upp but im lazy to level. Always loved Star Wars. Big fan of it. idk how people can choose Star Trek over Star wars. Making Star Wars an MMO is just brilliant. SOOO ANYWAYS

Nothing is better then watching

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith While playing Star Wars. Tune in on Spike TV and watch the end of star wars and another stars upp after in 3 mins from now. Just felt like given a heads upp.

No one says you have to choose one over the other. They are 2 different genres of scifi. One is action/fantasy(Star Wars) and the other is Drama/Science (Star Trek.) I prefer to have my cake and eat it too. You can never have too much Scifi content no matter where it comes from. Edited by LukeSaberRattler

Haha. Bought SWTOR Since day one of release and played it for about 4-5 weeks and canceled sub cause things that was going on so had to time for gaming. And Since i have time for gaming i have sub back upp but im lazy to level. Always loved Star Wars. Big fan of it. idk how people can choose Star Trek over Star wars. Making Star Wars an MMO is just brilliant. SOOO ANYWAYS

Nothing is better then watching

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith While playing Star Wars. Tune in on Spike TV and watch the end of star wars and another stars upp after in 3 mins from now. Just felt like given a heads upp.

Star Trek and Star Wars are to very different franchises, ignorant people say they are the same but that is not so.

Star Trek is much more intellectual and has smarter stories and themes than Star Wars, but it may lack the action at some points compared to Star Wars.

Star Wars is much more action and spectacle, a clear good vs evil setting. You never get any sense of the technological side of Star Wars, it is simple and to the point and that is exactly what SW should be. There are great stories of course, I love all the movies and Episode 3 is even my second favorite SW movie behind Episode 5.

If I would define the two then Star Trek is Sci Fi and Star Wars is more Space Fantasy. I love both universes, I think Star Trek is amazing because of all the very interesting stories they manage to tell and the characters are what truly drives the whole package. And I love Star Wars for the adventure, the spectacle and the traditional good vs evil story centered around a tragic character. I personally could not say what is better, as I love the two universes for two different things.

When Star Trek finds a new planet they research it, study and attempt to coexist.

When Star Wars finds a new planet they turn them into underpaid Stormtrooper pee-ons.

The only redeeming factor is that when a ship gets shot in Star Wars everyone rolls the same direction.

When Star Trek finds a new planet they research it, study and attempt to coexist.

When Star Wars finds a new planet they turn them into underpaid Stormtrooper pee-ons.

The only redeeming factor is that when a ship gets shot in Star Wars everyone rolls the same direction.

So Star Trek are the Scientific Rebels and Star Wars is the Borg Alliance?

No one says you have to choose one over the other. They are 2 different genres of scifi. One is action/fantasy(Star Wars) and the other is Drama/Science (Star Trek.) I prefer to have my cake and eat it too. You can never have too much Scifi content no matter where it comes from.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :)

If you're so bitter toward Star Wars, what're you doing on a Star Wars board? Or playing a Star Wars game? Enlighten me here.