force shroud/force cloak

yauhen_pt

regularly getting stun (eg. force lift) while under "force shroud" is it feature or bug? regularly getting killed right after activation of "force cloak" (usually with saber throw) is it feature or bug?

About force shroud, its a pure bug.

For force cloak, I call that a ''he deserve the kill moment'' why? I you die to a saber throw a second or two after force cloak its because the player throwed the saber before your force cloak and deserve the kill because he would have killed you with any other skills.

In other words, you die after force cloak because saber throw's animation is long.

Lets talk about a very similar situation vs saber throw

I'm on low HP, I want to use force cloak, a jugg use saber throw 20m aways from me, the next second, I use Force cloak, the second after FC the saber hit me, I die

Same thing here, I'm low HP, I want to use force cloak but the second before my FC a Sorc use Death field on me, I die.

Both used a ranged skill at the same moment, one is instant and the other is slower. Yes its annoying to lose Force Cloak but it is how the mechanic is working, I dont think its broken at all, its the best way to mix Force cloak's mechanic and saber throw's mechanic.

I hate when it happen to me but its part of the game

About force shroud, its a pure bug.

Well force shroud increases resists to 100%, so anyone with >100% special accuracy would have a small chance to still land force/tech attacks on you.

However, it does seem like shroud has become less effective recently, since alot of force/tech attacks still land....not sure if I'm just getting really bad RNG or if there's actually a bug. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to actually test it lol.

Yes its annoying to lose Force Cloak but it is how the mechanic is working, I dont think its broken at all, its the best way to mix Force cloak's mechanic and saber throw's mechanic.

usually it led to loss of both force shroud&force cloak. i think that this is wrong, eg. activation of the "force cloak" does not grant me "Uses the Force to vanish from sight, immediately exiting combat and entering stealth mode. For 10 seconds, you become virtually undetectable, but all healing done and received is decreased by 100%."

let other classes lose their "saber throw".

Well force shroud increases resists to 100%, so anyone with >100% special accuracy would have a small chance to still land force/tech attacks on you.

However, it does seem like shroud has become less effective recently, since alot of force/tech attacks still land....not sure if I'm just getting really bad RNG or if there's actually a bug. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to actually test it lol.

Yeah I have been getting knocked back every once and a while with shroud up and I swear I have been pulled in huttball with shroud up.