Fate of the Jedi quest - game crash

IceWolfBlack

Hi

I can't complete Fate of the Jedi. Is not the usual bug - not using the holo-comunicator before leaving Tython.

I can't even go to The Oppressor: when i click on the Oppressor icon on the Galaxy Map, instead of showing me the ship, it only show me empty space and everything freeze. After 10-15 seconds the game crash. I tried to repair the installation but no use. I can't abandon or reset the quest either, because is a class quest. What can i do?

:mad:

Edited by IceWolfBlack

In game ticket did not help either, just got an auto reply that it has been forwarded to Quality assurance and no further reply will be given. Now that's helpful, NOT! Basically I'm stuck on this character now and can start over on another one...

• 2 months later...

I turned off ambient occlusion and after resetting the mission, clicked the holoprojecter on the ship, then headed to the Oppressor. It worked that time and I was able to finish the mission.

I believe I read elsewhere that if you go to the Oppressor before clicking the holoprojector it can screw things up and that is what I had done.

Still very nerve wracking in that you can't get more companions unless you finish your class missions.

• 1 month later...