Bring Back PVP ATTACK ADRENAL ~!

Ch_Zero

Reduces dmg only doesn't it? for power ups.

I know the adrenals used to increase expertise % for increased damage aswell, but now they only reduce damage.

with the expertise at its current capacity i still think an attack adrenals should be brought back for pvp. It created an additional level of intensity, that needs to be brought back. It's fun seeing large numbers.

nope the powerups in the wzs themselves still increase dmg if you want proof watch your pvp damage increase on your char stats when you use one. Its a little known fact because everyone just assumes they just increase defenses like the adrenals but they do still increase dmg as well. Edited by AngusFTW

in that case, bring back the original warzone adrenals! It was fun times ;(

Will make pvp 100% times better!

Hmmm. I miss them on my scoundrel for the lovely, lovely, burst and sorrowed at their loss; but I can't really argue they should come back. There's plenty damage at the minute, it doesn't need stacking higher. Imagine a lolsmasher with an on-demand adrenal boost. It'd break your monitor.

Hmmm. I miss them on my scoundrel for the lovely, lovely, burst and sorrowed at their loss; but I can't really argue they should come back. There's plenty damage at the minute, it doesn't need stacking higher. Imagine a lolsmasher with an on-demand adrenal boost. It'd break your monitor.

^ This.

I have a few lvl 50 biochems with reusable adrenals collecting dust in PVP and miss the boost. I'd love to make a bundle selling to said lolsmashers but greed aside don't think it'd be a good idea bringing them back.