Universal Crafting UI

NoFishing

I would like to be able to access the crafting/gathering abilities of all of my toons from whatever toon I am logged in as. When I am sitting around bored waiting for a queue to pop, this would give me something to do.

I definitely agree this would be a great addition to the game. So much of this game derives from the legacy features and all, why make things needlessly complicated and then force us to keep swapping amongst characters to take that to its full extent. Just let us use whatever companions we have on an account wide basis for crafting purposes.

I like this idea, but convenience isn't something Bioware prioritizes to be honest, and it's brutally clear with all the updates they had like ilum nascar racing for crates and random pvp gear boxes. Updates like these take time to code and that's just not something they really have. The game seems to be at a point where you have to decide between new content every 6 weeks or fluff features like these every 6 weeks, and which one of those two options do you think is more desirable, new content or a convenience feature? You can live without this feature in your suggestion but people would +1 and like BW alot more if they gave more features like these to their subscribers. Edited by DkSharktooth