[Video]Honest aresnal mercenary pvp PoV

darthnish

here is my take on arsenal spec of the mercenary, fair note i had never speced it before and was all cocky about making it work in pvp cause i found pyrootech very easy to master

NEVER AGAIN, you hear me? NEVER AGAIN.

respced to pyro and locking it there..... /shudder

my face needs reconstitution from falling on my face so much

Erm, use your knockback followed by uppercut with unload after the UC, stun, and knockback again. Best defense 1v1. You also stood out in the open. Alot. Can't do that. Target players on different levels than you in huttball. Leapers get knocked back pretty easily when you do that.

Also, your damage really needs some more "umph". When you hit for 5.2k on HSM, you'll be in fine shape, but your gear is showing in the video.

The spec doesn't work if you can't hide amongst people like Pyro does. I've played both and I can scoot and shoot all day as firebugger. Arsenal requires long lines of sight with plenty of other players covering your movement. Remember to displace and you'll have much easier time.

Sadly enough, I've solo'd sentinels with this spec by just working the edges of the pit in huttball. Unload hurts like hell in that spec, and makes for great clean up after the paired railshot HSM combo.

Erm, use your knockback followed by uppercut with unload after the UC, stun, and knockback again. Best defense 1v1. You also stood out in the open. Alot. Can't do that. Target players on different levels than you in huttball. Leapers get knocked back pretty easily when you do that.

Also, your damage really needs some more "umph". When you hit for 5.2k on HSM, you'll be in fine shape, but your gear is showing in the video.

The spec doesn't work if you can't hide amongst people like Pyro does. I've played both and I can scoot and shoot all day as firebugger. Arsenal requires long lines of sight with plenty of other players covering your movement. Remember to displace and you'll have much easier time.

Sadly enough, I've solo'd sentinels with this spec by just working the edges of the pit in huttball. Unload hurts like hell in that spec, and makes for great clean up after the paired railshot HSM combo.

yeah but im a very objective based player in hb im normally with the ball carrier picking off hteir healers or pushing ppl off ramps, i lack the luxury of staying away from ppl, i agree aresenal has insane dmg but almost no utility.

yeah but im a very objective based player in hb im normally with the ball carrier picking off hteir healers or pushing ppl off ramps, i lack the luxury of staying away from ppl, i agree aresenal has insane dmg but almost no utility.

What utility does assault spec have? Gunnery sucks in pvp, but it does have more utility than assault.

What utility does assault spec have? Gunnery sucks in pvp, but it does have more utility than assault.

ok the reason i prefer assault is, all of its burst can be used on the move, as in , open with inc missile->explosive dart->thermal det->rail shot-> stop for a second to start channel on unlaod->rail shot if all things go right and get lots of crits you can knock off around 16k hp with that, then its a matter of either further kiting with auto attack tiull cds come back or face tank it and spam power shot