Why I play a gunslinger

MelliMelon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BW will nerf focus in 1.6, while slipping in a buff to gunslingers/snipers. Gunslingers will be the new super OP all the bads must roll one class. Then in 1.8 they will nerf operatives, and the pvp community will rejoice.

LOL, I love it bro.

Did you mention the fact that you have the longest range and strongest AoE skill in the game, are immune to interrupts/gap closers, can dodge attacks for 3 (or 4) seconds, and be immune to all stuns/knockbacks for 20 seconds?

Rage spec is OP, there is no counter!

Edited by wallywaffles

LOL, I love it bro.

Did you mention the fact that you have the longest range and strongest AoE skill in the game, are immune to interrupts/gap closers, can dodge attacks for 3 (or 4) seconds, and be immune to all stuns/knockbacks for 20 seconds?

Rage spec is OP, there is no counter!

But they can't move in order to do all this.

You know what's so sad about this cartoon. 99% of players play just like this. Instead of actually killing the guy infront of them they are far too busy chucking stuns to be any kind of a real threat. This community makes me laugh so hard. Here's a tip for all you baddies. Chucking out stuns as soon as they are off cooldown ONLY works if you have 2 - 3 other guys following you about to beat on that wreathing target. If it's a 1v1 you are going to go down like a sack of **** because you just wasted your stun in a pointless situation instead of saving it to interrupt a tactical ability like ravage, HD force lightning, etc etc

You know what's so sad about this cartoon. 99% of players play just like this. Instead of actually killing the guy infront of them they are far too busy chucking stuns to be any kind of a real threat. This community makes me laugh so hard. Here's a tip for all you baddies. Chucking out stuns as soon as they are off cooldown ONLY works if you have 2 - 3 other guys following you about to beat on that wreathing target. If it's a 1v1 you are going to go down like a sack of **** because you just wasted your stun in a pointless situation instead of saving it to interrupt a tactical ability like ravage, HD force lightning, etc etc

It isn't included, but during the stuns and mezzes, most gunslingers take the opportunity to attack a different target. Taking a marauder out of the game while dpsing is quite important, I believe. Most gunslingers don't make it a habit of 1v1ing anyway, they are an excellent support class.