Crazy crashing

DPCummerbund

When I started playing the game last spring, the game crashed all the time. Then, some time in early summer, it started getting better. I played all summer without crashing at all.

Then, the day 1.4 downloaded, I started crashing. A lot. CTDs several times a day. I keep submitting bug reports, but those don't appear to go an actual person. I know 1.4 caused a lot of other bugs, but I keep hoping they'll fix this, to no avail. Has anyone else seen a lot of CTDs?

I have the exact same issues.

I've been playing the game since early access and the CTD issues which were horrible at first seemed to get better after 1.2. Then with 1.4 random crashes started happening more frequently again (they never actually stopped happening from time to time, at least for me) and with 1.4.3 I seem to crash ever more.

For the last week or two, SWTOR seems to kill my PC's bandwidth to the point that I get constant red Xs. Which leaves me running around in an invisible circle for 5-15 minutes while it's trying to reestablish a connection.

I say this is SWTOR's fault because I have internet otherwise and I can play games like WOW with no issues. But as soon as I log into SWTOR, my connection goes red all most immediately.

Doesn't it say somewhere that bug reporters don't usually get contacted (if you mean this?).

Pre 1.4 -> fine. Post 1.4 -> not constant but regular. I pretty much now know when I need to voluntarily "empty memory".