TT-17A Hydra Body Armor ?

cupe

It's completely random in the loot table. It might be an overall .0001% drop from any random mob but when you factor the active players and the amount of mobs killed you'll get a couple per week on the server GTN. Farming any of the class specific level 40 sets isn't possible I believe. I'd love to be wrong though, and if I am the people that cornered how to do it likely won't give up the secret.

If that's the blue tinted one I got mine inside that building on Hoth that you must ride the large crates to get a data cron. It was from the Guy on the second floor middle near the railing. He has the trooper type gun. Sorry I don't have better details I'm at work and I go there to farm him regularly and only gotten that one. It was a long time ago.

If that's the blue tinted one I got mine inside that building on Hoth that you must ride the large crates to get a data cron. It was from the Guy on the second floor middle near the railing. He has the trooper type gun. Sorry I don't have better details I'm at work and I go there to farm him regularly and only gotten that one. It was a long time ago.

Then it might have been the blue boxes on Hoth that I got mine from...I thought it was Voss, but it just might have been on Hoth.

I can confirm Voss and Hoth. Got the gloves on Voss for sure (random humanoid trash NPC). Got the legs on Hoth.

Don't bother killing "named" NPCs anymore (snowball icons). They nuked the drop rates to make it difficult for F2P people to farm for gear and credits (to help cut down on spam from from the inevitable invasion of goldspammers when this game goes F2P).

They've also nerfed the repsawn rates and drop tables on chests, and removed some chest spawns completely.

Best bet: Move around the planets farming regular trash NPCs.