Epiphany: Admire the foliage while you wait on PVP Q's

Cybridwarform

This just came into my head as I looked at twitch.TV for some livestreams at work.

Maybe that’s why bioware is doing this! So I have some eye candy and my 3k+ grand computer isn’t boring itself to death in fleet.

What do you do to pass the time?

I am usually tabbed out playing SimCity on FB since it seems to have more interaction than this game.

Has anyone seen the Halo: Forward unto Dawn live action tv series?

Streaming itself helps... the conversations between guild on vent and people watching stream on twitch are usually enough to stay entertained, on top of having a second monitor to watch Dexter or The walking Dead or whatever.

I can't do that. not with a new DEXTER anyway. needs all my attention. :(

I'm usually in vent or killing time on the forum - ala this post.

the real key is to avoid the gen chat window. not so much cuz it's gen chat (although that too), but because I'll be compelled to belt out lines from a 90s disney cartoon...

CAAAAAAAN U FEEEEEEL

THE LOOOOVE 2 NIIIIIITE.....

On vent im usually spaming the lion king intro song too i wont lie about that especially when someone new comes in. LOL!

Ive been looking at some MoP streams and im tempted to go back just so i can entertain myself. Plus im jelly seeing the 35s que times or less pop for them. :'(

Im so tempted and the paycheck comes in this week so who knows... i might feed the blizzard troll.

I can't do that. not with a new DEXTER anyway. needs all my attention. :(

I'm usually in vent or killing time on the forum - ala this post.

the real key is to avoid the gen chat window. not so much cuz it's gen chat (although that too), but because I'll be compelled to belt out lines from a 90s disney cartoon...

CAAAAAAAN U FEEEEEEL

THE LOOOOVE 2 NIIIIIITE.....

LOL.. true, I've missed a few queue's because I get caught up in the show.

And YOU SIR!!! Are one of the many reasons I disable general chat. ;)