Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas and got some goodies as well! I've been super busy but ended up getting sick last night. :(

Sorry Josh, hope you feel better :)

Game downloading... gives me time for my very first TOR post...

Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you're all having a fantastic day :rak_grin:

Hope you enjoy your game :)

Woot. Call me Marie, this is my SECOND mmorpg. I was given a copy by my LP, this is her thing... I'm more of a Trekkie. ;)

Looks amazing so far, can't wait to dig into it more.

Welcome to the forums Marie :) Don't sell TOR short though...my wife was in the same situation you are (she's a Trekkie too :p) and one night she surprised me with 2 pre-orders and said she was going to play with me (she's normally not a gamer) because she saw how excited I was about the game. So after playing for about an hour she's more into the game than I am :p

Edited by KorvusKaar

hello everyone, i hope everyone had a lovely holiday. i spent mine on the couch in my pjs watching various christmas movies. i'm still in awe of the amount of gifts my daughter recieved and most of them weren't from me. i have to go out and buy batteries later on today. oh and i'm quite upset over the fact that there are no server forums. who ever made that call is beyond lame.

hello everyone, i hope everyone had a lovely holiday. i spent mine on the couch in my pjs watching various christmas movies. i'm still in awe of the amount of gifts my daughter recieved and most of them weren't from me. i have to go out and buy batteries later on today. oh and i'm quite upset over the fact that there are no server forums. who ever made that call is beyond lame.

What did you watch?

And I thought you were trying to protect your kid from the prezzies craze?

What did you watch?

And I thought you were trying to protect your kid from the prezzies craze?

I guess we're all too busy playing to post regularly anymore. I miss you guys.

We watched A Christmas Story several times, Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life. I actually only bought her 2 gifts everything else came from our parents. I spent an entire month trying to convince them not to go overboard and they did anyway.

I guess we're all too busy playing to post regularly anymore. I miss you guys.

I agree; I miss the conversations we used to have here. I've tried posting every now and then but other than Heather all I get is 3 word answers so I'm waiting for people to get over the novelty of the game (hate coming here and seeing 3 pages of "I'm posting because I feel like I have to").

I'm actually doing a lot better with the game than I thought; I play 2 hours a day, some days I don't even play at all, and always have time for the family, reading a book, watch my shows...I was worried that if the game was truly awesome I wouldn't be able to find a balance so I'm happy that the game IS awesome and that I am able to find balance anyway.

Miss you guys ^_^

Edited by KorvusKaar

I agree; I miss the conversations we used to have here. I've tried posting every now and then but other than Heather all I get is 3 word answers so I'm waiting for people to get over the novelty of the game (hate coming here and seeing 3 pages of "I'm posting because I feel like I have to").

I'm actually doing a lot better with the game than I thought; I play 2 hours a day, some days I don't even play at all, and always have time for the family, reading a book, watch my shows...I was worried that if the game was truly awesome I wouldn't be able to find a balance so I'm happy that the game IS awesome and that I am able to find balance anyway.

Miss you guys ^_^

I was concerned about reverting back to what I call the fat girl habits. But I managed to cook every night since the game has been out and we're eating dinner at the table together like an actual family and I'm still finding time to run everyday so I'm hopefull that I won't gain the weight back that I lost when I quit WoW. Now if I could just get a full 8 hours of sleep I'd be all set.

I was concerned about reverting back to what I call the fat girl habits. But I managed to cook every night since the game has been out and we're eating dinner at the table together like an actual family and I'm still finding time to run everyday so I'm hopefull that I won't gain the weight back that I lost when I quit WoW. Now if I could just get a full 8 hours of sleep I'd be all set.

I'm glad you're managing to do that :) Family dinners are more important than people give them credit for ^_^

I'm glad you're managing to do that :) Family dinners are more important than people give them credit for ^_^

I love having dinner with the family, my younger brothers an aspiring chef so he and me wind up in the kitchen cooking dinner a lot. (well he cooks, I get told to be careful with the sharp knives since I'm a klutz :rolleyes: ) family dinner is something I'll miss if I wind up at the college dorms this coming semester :o

They really are and they're so easy to put together. Most nights it takes me 20-30 minutes to cook, 45 for something a bit more complex. And what my daughter takes away from the experience is invaluble. It's her responsiblity to set the table every night and she takes it very seriously. She's also learns table manners and how to hold a converstion. All of that from a few minutes of effort.

My JC is 19 now and I'm begining to lose steam. I'm bored because I'm lonley in the game. I really need to put myself out there and make some friends so that I can run some FPs

They really are and they're so easy to put together. Most nights it takes me 20-30 minutes to cook, 45 for something a bit more complex. And what my daughter takes away from the experience is invaluble. It's her responsiblity to set the table every night and she takes it very seriously. She's also learns table manners and how to hold a converstion. All of that from a few minutes of effort.

My JC is 19 now and I'm begining to lose steam. I'm bored because I'm lonley in the game. I really need to put myself out there and make some friends so that I can run some FPs

I log on your server a couple of times, but you're never there.

Where is your BF, guild mates, etc?

I log on your server a couple of times, but you're never there.

Where is your BF, guild mates, etc?

It's funny Because I always log onto your server before I log onto mine and your never on either except for the one time you were running The Esseles. My guildies are all at least 10lvls higher than me and my bf has become fascinated with his BH.

It's funny Because I always log onto your server before I log onto mine and your never on either except for the one time you were running The Esseles. My guildies are all at least 10lvls higher than me and my bf has become fascinated with his BH.

LOL oops I actually figured you'd given up on that. I stopped playing that toon because I decided I didn't care for Gunslinger. I should've said something. But I figured you weren't going to bother.

But if you want to still hook up, let me know. I still have your name saved. Try either "Miikka" or "Viggo".

(I wish this was easier.)

I realize this is, like, so yesterday but I can completely relate: I am terrible at taking care of myself, and I was so worried that TOR would revert me back to bad habits. Well, I've been playing more than I should, (curse you, week off!) but at least I've been better about putting the game down when it's time to eat and go to sleep. (I swear, moddable gear will be my downfall tho. My smuggler has a whole wardrobe going)

PS: hi everyone, don't usually check the forums when I'm not at work. Yes, I'm a bad worker. :D